Write your own tasting notes for wine, beer & cocktails.
- Tasting journal for connoisseurs & beginners alike - created for tasters of all levels.
- Discover, rate and remember your favourite drinks.
- Easy to read introduction with illustrated hints & tips, food parings, maps and more.
- Guided tasting note pages help develop your palate and improve your appreciation.
- Versatile layout keeps your tasting notes together for 80 wines, beers, spirits or cocktails.
- Additional scrap book pages for pasting in most loved labels or photos.
- Hardback book with cloth cover, heavyweight 100% recycled paper & 2 ribbon page markers.
Whether you're a wine pro or a novice this is the perfect tool for developing your wine tasting skills: look, smell, taste, mouth-feel. The act of creating tasting notes builds your appreciation and helps you develop your skills for recognizing region, variety and even age. Plus record great bottles to re-visit (can’t remember if you loved that bottle of wine or hated it? This solves your memory dilemma). A great gift for wine lovers, cocktail quaffers, spirit sippers, budding sommeliers, home brewers, bartenders, beer drinkers and hell raisers.